Friday, April 11, 2008

A New Layout and A New Link

Apr. 11, 2008

Not much new happening today. I'm having a problem trying to do backups on my PC, and I'm hoping to have it fixed really soon.

Today, I have a new layout to share, and a new link for you. I found this beautiful free kit "Stormy Spring," which you can download too, if you like from Scrapstewsue. You really must go see her blog. She also has lots of other nice freebies.

http://scrapstewsue.blogspot.com/

The layout is made with "Stormy Spring" by scrapstewsue. The photo, as you can see, is four of my little ones Forty One years ago. I am so blessed. Enjoy,

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Edna I love this LO! I feel so proud that you chose my kit to make a great memory with your children's photo.
Please feel free to share it with your readers as a Freebie QP!
Hugs
Sue