Saturday, April 19, 2008

New Freebie For You

Apr. 19, 2008

I'm counting my blessings folks. Outdoors today is another fantastic day. If this keeps up, I'll have no excuse for not exercising - taking walks, that is.

Today I'm going to share a layout I made with one of Snow Raven's new kits, "Elegant Emerald." The kit is for sale at KNK, so please do have a look. She has some gorgeous kits on sale too. Give yourself a treat and click this link.

Also, I will post the QP matching the layout as today's freebie. If that isn't enough, I am just finishing up a new kit for you called "Happy Mothers Day." Starting tomorrow, I will be posting the links for this kit. Today, I will post the preview. I hope you will like it.

Hugs, Edna B.

"Elegant Emerald" kit by Snow Raven


Expired
Here's the preview for my new kit "Happy Mothers Day."

No comments: