Thursday, March 13, 2008

New Layouts

Mar. 13, 2008

Today was definitely a winner. It was so nice that I actually went out and did some errands. Wow, will wonders never cease! Some days I get so wrapped up with my computer that I forget there's a whole world outside this room.

Tootsie went to the beauty parlor today. Got to get all spiffed up for the big day on Saturday. I bought her some new outfits. Hopefully, they'll fit her. Personally, I think she'd rather get a whole roasted chicken for her birthday.

Well, I finally learned how to make some alphabets for my scrapping. And I made a couple of layouts for my alphabets. These were all for a challenge at GDS, and tonight I'll share the layouts with you. The first one is for the letter "J" and the second is for "T."

Hugs, Edna B.









1 comment:

Marianna said...

Edna, these are gorgeous!!