Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Janet

Mar. 29, 2008

So, is March going to go out like a lamb? Today is nice and sunny, but rather cool. Down South, it already snuck out with it's tail between it's legs. My kids phone me to brag about their 80 degree days. Up North here, though, March still has a grip on the weather. We have 40+ degrees.

Today is Janet's birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET. She's a lovely person, and still quietly recouperating from her accident.
Dozer was thrilled to see his beautiful face on the worldwide net. He's on new meds, and hopefully will be back to normal soon.

Today, I will share my new layout, and post a freebie for you. Enjoy,

Hugs, Edna B.

"My Children" Kit used: "Heart Throb" a collaborative bonus kit from GDS



Freebie: QP made with Snow Raven's kit "Rose Fantasia."

Expired


1 comment:

Peggie said...

I went all the way to the beginning of your blog, reading your comments and looking at your lovely work. All
your work is beautiful. I downloaded
Spring Celebration and Dreaming of Spring QPs. Thank you for sharing.
God bless you and your family.