Friday, February 1, 2008

A Word To The Wise

Feb. 1, 2008

A word to the wise. Never ever go to your doctor's office in the wintertime unless you're seriously sick. Yesterday, I went for my semi-annual do-you-remember-me check up. I went in feeling fine and dandy, not a thing wrong with me. On my way out, I noticed a little boy running all around the waiting room coughing and sneezing really bad.

This morning at 1:45 am, I woke up all stuffed up with a nasty head cold. I was cold and I've had the chills all day. Think I caught somebody's nasty little cold? From here on, I'll schedule my "let's get acquainted" check-ups in mid-Spring and October. Or better yet, once a year in July.

Today, I got my two new tires for my car. When I saw the bill, I asked my mechanic if the tires were lined with gold. He told me "no, they're lined with platinum." On the bright side, we got a lot of rain today, and that helped to fill up the empty ponds and lakes a bit.

I need to go get my beauty ?? sleep now, so I'll share another layout. This one was made with Snow Raven's kit "Midnight Symphony." All of these kits are available at Kristen's Scrap Trunk and Kutnkudly's Kreations. Their links are on the right side of this blog.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: