Saturday, February 9, 2008

Siblings Are Terrific

Feb. 9, 2008

The end of another great week. I learned some new things, so yes, it was a great week, and
I made a lot of new papers, which I'll share with you soon.

Have you ever noticed what wonderful people your siblings are? Most of the time, you just take them for granted. But -- when a crisis comes along, your siblings come to your rescue.

I only have one sibling, but I'm very thankful for him. He helps me with my daily chores, my shopping, cooks me a nice hot dinner most nights, and so much more. I don't think I tell him very often how much he means to me, so if you're reading this, Artie, I love you.

Tonight's an extra long shift, (14 hrs) so I won't chat too long. Tonight's layout was made with Snow Raven's kit "Winter's Coming." And guess who's shoveling us out. You got it!! My brother.
If you want the kit, go to Snow Raven's blog:
http://silversnowyraven.blogspot.com/

Hugs, Edna B.






No comments: