Friday, February 22, 2008

New Challenge Layout

Feb. 21, 2008

It's midnight, and I'm finally finishing up most of my homework so I can do some blogging. This won't be too long, but I wanted to share my layout for KST's ABC Challenge. This month, the letter is "B." Everything except the Bonnets, the picture and the wording came from Snow Raven's "Glow of Garnet" kit, which is available at "kutnkudlykreations". Their link is on the right side of this page.

I chose Bonnets for my word, because I think hats can be gorgeous. The bigger and fancier, the better. My favorites are the big round picture hats loaded up with flowers and feathers. Maybe even stick a tiny little bird in there somewhere for good measure.

Now I'm getting silly, so time for bed for me and Tootsie.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: