Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Year & A Freebie For You

Feb. 29, 2008

I hope everyone had a happy Leap Year Day. Ever wonder why we have Leap Year? I think I heard someone say that the earth takes 364 1/4 days to go around the sun, so every four years, we get an extra day. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I know that it's something like that.

Now that we're all just a smidge smarter than we were before coming to my blog, don 't we feel better? I do. I love learning new things. Of course, lately I don't seem to remember these wonderful new things for very long.

Have you checked out the links over on the right side of this blog? There are some wonderful new scrapbooking kits coming out now for Spring and Easter. Do yourself a favor and go check them out.

Tonight, I'll give you a link for a QP that I made with Snow Raven's "Dreaming of Spring" kit.
Hope you like it.

Hugs, Edna B.



Expired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Peggie said...

This is gorgeous. Thank you.