Saturday, February 16, 2008

Freebie For You

Feb 16, 2008

If you'll scroll down a bit, you'll notice that I've changed most of the elements to "Spring Is Coming." I wasn't too sure of the copyrights on a few of the resources that I had used to create some of the elements, so to be safe I re-made them. The last thing I would want to do is to misuse someone else's graphics. Thanks for understanding. I think you'll like the new elements.

Tomorrow is a big day for Tootsie and me. We're going visiting - something we haven't done for so very long. Tootsie has her stuff all set aside for tomorrow -- Jacket, pink sweater, and new boots in case it rains or snows and a stuffed toy to play with. She is such a lucky little dog. We even have a pink stroller for when she's too tired or achy to walk.

I have more homework to do, so that's it for tonight. I'll give you the links for Parts 1 & 2 for "Spring Is Coming." I'll probably post the link for Part 3 on Wednesday.

Here's a photo of my Tootsie.
Hugs, Edna B.


http://www.4shared.com/file/38030147/50f08bb1/EB_-_Spring_Is_Coming_Pt_1.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/38031355/1cdd68d7/EB_-_Spring_Is_Coming_Pt_2.html

No comments: