Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Layout For You

Feb. 28, 2008

Normally today would be the end of February, BUT this year is leap year. So, we get an extra day before the March winds begin to howl. (I don't know if they still do that, but it sounds good.)

Well, today I finally decided on the contractor to do my roof. And, of course he lightened my pocket just a tad bit before he went on his merry way. The good news is that my roof won't leak when he gets done with it.

I've almost finished my homework for the final class in this session. Just one more little ribbon, and I'll be done. Sounds easy, huh? That's what I thought too. Wrong!! Just by overlooking one tiny little step in the process, and you end up with something really ugly. Yup! I got me an ugly ribbon, and now I have to try again.

Today I'll share a layout I did for the Scraplift Challenge at GDS (see address at right). The challenges really are a lot of fun. Click on the link and have a try at it.

Hugs, Edna B.

"In My Daughter's Eyes"

Credits: Background, frame, flowers from GST kit "Heart Throb."

No comments: