Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Beautiful Day Today

Jan. 29, 2008
Well, the promised heat wave finally made it here. Today, it was gorgeous (above freezing)! I spoke with a friend today who said it's supposed to be 40 below (with wind chill factor) where she lives tonight. Me thinks it's time I stopped complaining about the cold. I think at 40 below, I wouldn't come out until Spring was here.

Speaking of Spring, check the calendar -- less than 7 1/2 weeks away!!!!! Once you pass the age of 55, it's not nice to wish away the weeks, but the warmer temperatures make it so tempting.

Today was actually a good day, though. Tootsie and I got out and paid some bills, did a speck of shopping and kept her doctor appointments. Tonight I can do some scrapping. I have new kits from Snow Raven that I want to play with. So I'll leave you with a layout that I made with Snow Raven's kit "Heart To Heart." It goes with the last layout posted. If you haven't guessed, this is Michael and me, our Spring and our December.

Hugs, Edna B.


No comments: